I’ve long had Gyroscope and use it to measure some parts of my life. Now with my Apple Watch, I’m measuring more, like sleep, heart rate, activity.
I spent some time logging back into apps today I hadn’t used in a while to help me measure more parts – some via Gyroscope, and some outside of that.
I’m not someone who uses the “new year new me” thing, but I do want to make more effort to track my daily life to look at how I’ve changed over the year.
Here are some things I want to do more of in 2019:
- Read more – via Goodreads
- Track movies watched – via Letterboxd
- Do more exercise – via Runkeeper/Strava/Seven (workout app)
- Listen to more music – via Lastfm (as usual)
- Start meditation of some form – via Apple Watch Breathe at least
Let’s see how I get on